Do your teeth make you shy away from the crowd?
With the help of cosmetic dentistry, you can improve the appearance of your smile so you can feel more confident showing it off. Apart from attaining your dream smile, cosmetic dentistry procedures also help you maintain better oral health.
Cosmetic Dentistry helps whiten, repair, and straighten your teeth among others. The goal is to create a smile that you want while enhancing function of your teeth. Every small detail counts as we strive to ensure your satisfaction with the final results.
Examples of Cosmetic Dental Treatments
- Gum Contouring. Gum line is reshaped to make it even, allowing you to smile more confidently.
- Orthodontics. Through orthodontic treatments, position or alignment of your teeth and jaws is improved. Fixed or removable appliances can be used to achieve the treatment goal. The traditional metal braces are an example of fixed appliances while aligners fall under the removable tools.
- Teeth Whitening. Your dentist can discuss treatment options or products to whiten your teeth. Teeth whitening is done after plaque or tartar deposits on the surface of the teeth have been removed.
- Veneers. Veneers are strong, thin shells applied on the front surface of your teeth. They can be made of either porcelain or composite resin. Dental imperfections are kept from view so you can show off a natural looking, more attractive smile.
- Dental Implants. This treatment is designed to replace teeth in the most natural looking way possible. One of the goals is to ensure that the implant does not interfere with any of your daily activities, including brushing and flossing.
Talk to our Carstairs dentists today so together we can personalize a treatment plan for you. We’d walk you through the steps we need to take to get to your dream smile. Schedule your appointment here.